Commodity materials (traditional plastics, alloys) and more technical materials (thermoplastics, elastomers and silicon)
IXEMER CAN ADVISE YOU AND ADAPT TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS
A wide range of materials, including commodity materials (traditional plastics, alloys) and more technical materials, as well as thermoplastics, elastomers and silicon.
Use of colourings: granulated and liquid.
Committed to protecting the environment, the Jeantet group has adopted a REACH policy with all of its raw material suppliers.
- « Traditional » thermoplastics:
- Polyolefins: PE, PP, talc-filled PP, GF-filled PP
- Polyamides: PA6, PA6.6, GF-filled PA, PA12, PA11
- Styrenes: PS, ABS, SAN, ASA
- Polyacetals: POM
- Polycarbonates: PC
- Polyesters: PBT
- Acrylics: PMMA
- Thermoplastic alloys (compounds): ABS-PC
- Technical thermoplastics: PPS, PEEK
- Thermoplastic elastomers:
- TPE, TPE-S, TPE – E, TPE –V
- SEBS, SBS, etc.
Non-exhaustive list of processed materials: